Paranormal 101

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Eastern State E-Mail From Kay Owen

RE: Trip






Inbox

X





Reply
|
fromghost lady
tobilly miller
dateTue, Jul 27, 2010 at 1:26 PM
subjectRE: Trip
mailed-byyahoo.com
signed-byyahoo.com
hide details 7/27/10

Hi Billy,
Well, it seems like I will not be able to go to Eastern State. I was going to get the money to go from my oldest son but he is not going to be able to loan me the money now. He had all kinds of excuses but it boils down to he isn't going to give me the loan he promised. He just let me know when I went to pick up the money earlier today.
I hope this does not cause any trouble for others on the trip.
I am SO SORRY! Needless to say I am heart broke and I hope you don't hate me or are angry with me. I really thought I was going to be able to go.
Call me.
Love ya like a brother!

I AT NO TIME SAID KAY OWEN COULD NOT GO TO ESP WE HAD TO CANCEL BECAUSE SHE AND TWO OTHERS CANCELED ON US AND THIS IS THE E-MAIL I GOT FROM HER 10 DAYS BEFORE WE  WENT TO PHILADELPHIA.

No comments: